Monday 7 January 2013

Pick Of The Day

I'm getting serious about this bloggin' malarky, so let's get down to business! Last night my pick of discount Agent Provocateur underwear went down well on Twitter so I'm going to keep my daily discount selections coming for the next couple of weeks in an effort to brighten the blogsphere even more! 

Yesterday was all about concealing your purchases- and there's no doubt that hiding some hand stitched satin or barely-there lace under your blouse can be a really empowering, but there are times when, frankly, you want people to see your stash. 

My Wardrobe has a tantalizing sale on at the moment, and here's a couple of my favourite items that you can whip out without the fear of being arrested:

 - Protecting your favourite gadgets from the wear and tear of your handbag is a very necessary step; why shell out hundreds of pounds, only to scratch the beautiful screen within days of unwrapping it?!


This Marc by Marc Jacobs iPad case it garish,  OTT, blindingly bright and...I LOVE IT! There is something so fabulous about an accessory that isn't afraid to be loud. I'm not a fan of items with designer names printed all over them, like some walking billboard for overpriced cotton threads, but I am a great advocate of those that grab a stranger's attention and force her to squeal "Ooooooooo where is it from?! It's amazing!"

This little treat is down to £36 and is the cheapest piece of Jacobs I've seen in a long time! 






If flash-trash isn't your thing, then go for a bold but chic print like this Diane Von Furstenberg Saffiano blue iPhone cover for £24. The vintage print will still attract plenty of inquisitive admirers  - and they won't need sunglasses if they get too close! 










   



Thanks to a kick from the fantastic Julie at http://sweetsaremyweakness.blogspot.co.uk/ I'm joining BlogLovin today, so just ignore the code below. All the cool kids have one..... 
<a href="http://www.bloglovin.com/blog/4548509/?claim=47zfnqjpnf9">Follow my blog with Bloglovin</a>

Here goes! 

1 comment:

  1. Ah! If only I had an iPad/phone to justify these! Lovely post.

    ReplyDelete